More than just a pretty website.
Having a beautiful website with clear, concise messaging and a compelling call to action is only effective if people can find your website when they are looking for your products and services. In the simplest of terms, you want your website to be found in Google. When people search on keywords related to your business, you want the search engine to deliver your website on the front page.
Search Engine Optimization – SEO – has become the catch-all term in Online Marketing for all the strategies we use to promote websites based on keyword searches. The image below illustrates how Search Engine Marketing works to achieve the ultimate goal: to get your website ranking on the first page for keywords that are relevant to your business.
In addition to mobile-friendly websites, New Internet Marketing’s Search Engine Marketing services develop your presence online and get your site and your business noticed by Search Engines and people.
Keyword Research and Analysis
Effective keyword research reveals the words or phrases that your audience uses to search for your business, products or services. Fortunately, this is not a guessing game. Today there is a tremendous amount of data available on keywords.
Good analysis of keyword data is where we gain a competitive advantage:
- Analyzing competitors’ keywords and phrases.
- Google page ranking of competitors.
- Analyzing competitors’ traffic ranking.
- Provides real-time search results for each of the search engines.
- Implements successful keywords and delete useless ones.
- Enhanced SEO features give a better return of investment.
- Helps identify new markets.
- Helps you determine the priority of your content areas and gives your website content more marketing focus, so that you spend time effectively on areas that increases your business profitability.
Building a local online presence
Properly promoting a website involves building a local online presence as a first step, plus ongoing SEO strategies.
Local Online Presence – You can think of the following profiles, listings and directories as properties that support websites. Having these properties with correct and exactly matching information is an essential first step in building consistent footprint that search engines can trust:
- Search Engine Profiles: Google +, Yahoo, Bing
- Essential Social Media: Google+, FaceBook, Twitter, Pintrest
- Top 50 Local Directory Listings: Yelp, Manta, Foursquare, Judy’s Book, Angie’s List, Local Pages, etc.
Where you are now:
To help put this footprint into perspective, we’ve provided access to a free Local Presence report. This report tells you what search engines see when they look at business. You’ll see an overview of your current footprint, plus details on the important directory listings that includes your information, plus information on what directories your top competitors are listed in.
Ongoing SEO – Taking part in the online community.
Building a well-optimized website and surrounding it with all the necessary and relevant properties puts your local footprint in place and puts you at least even with your competition for the first page keyword searches. Ongoing participation in the online community is what will promote your site beyond your competition.
So what does this mean exactly? We increase search engine interest in your site by steadily and continuously creating backlinks to your site and your local properties. The strategies are dynamic because the internet is ever evolving, but here’s what to expect today:
- Weekly posts to the Essential Social Media accounts: FaceBook, Twitter, Google+, Pintrest, for example.
- Blogging: Unique and relevant blog articles posted to blogs on quality platforms such as Tumblr, Blogger, and Wordpress.
- Tweeting and posting positive reviews.
- Assisting you with building an email mailing list and developing a newsletter
- Monitoring online presence and review activity.